What you get from membership
- access to our full range of cards - send as many as you wish
- an address book facility
- a reminders system (we email you to remind you of birthdays)
- new card designs every month
It costs £7 only (approx 8 Euros, 11 US Dollars, 11 Canadian Dollars) each year for Skyblue Cards membership. You can then send as many cards as you like to as many people as you like.
How to join - payment options
It's very easy to become a member of Skyblue - you can pay by a variety of methods ie -
1. pay online by credit/debit card or with a PayPal account. All of our electronic payments are handled by PayPal so that your financial details remain confidential and secure. Please note that you do not have to open a PayPal account to use the PayPal service and pay by credit/debit card. You do however have to be over 18 years old to pay online using these methods. Please complete our online membership application form to use these payment options.
2. pay by cheque or postal order. If you live in the UK or have a UK bank account then you can pay by cheque or postal order. Please complete our offline membership application form, print it off and send it with your cheque or postal order to the address on the form. Please note that your account will be activated once the cheque or postal order is cleared.